Red Date Muffins
If you love baking muffins or eating muffins, try these red date muffins which are vegan and packed with nutrients.
- Boil the pitted jujube fruit to make red date puree.
- Combine puree with coconut oil, water and dark brown sugar.
- Add self raising flour and baking powder.
- Then add all other ingredients:
- Logan (soaked dried logan and cut into small pieces), or use raisins instead
- Toasted walnut
- Soaked goji
- Garnish with halved pitted soaked red date.
- Bake for around 22 minutes.
Thanks to Kosyli Bakery for sharing this amazing recipe.
Leave a comment