Recipe: Easy Seaweed Crisps Canapé - VG, GF
Impress your guests with this easy and super delicious canapé made with seaweed crisps.
- 2 Bags Abakus Seaweed Crisps, Sea Salt flavour (or any of your favourite flavour)
- 1 Ripe Avocado
- 1 Cup Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 Cup Sweet Corn, drained
- Mash your avocados into a puree
- Cut your cherry tomatoes into 6 or 8 tiny pieces each
- Pick out some "flat shaped" or "scoop shaped" seaweed crisps (which would be able to hold the ingredients) and place them onto a plate, the seaweed side facing the top
- Use a small spoon and put some avocado puree on the seaweed crisps, then sweet corn, and lastly place one piece of cherry tomato on the top
- Repeat until all seaweed crisps have been loaded with these ingredients
- Serve straight away while the seaweed crisps are crunchy
We hope you enjoyed this recipe. Find crunchy seaweed crisps here.