Craving sushi, but don't have the time to make it? Why not try out this incredible Tofu Sushi Bowl created by our Brand Ambassador @veggielucy_.
- 1/2 block smoked tofu
- 60g sushi rice
- Tbsp sushi vinegar
- Sugar snap peas
- Chilli, spring onions & black sesame seeds
- Abakus Foods' sweet chilli seaweed crisps
- Cook your sushi rice following the packet instructions. Once done, let it cool and add the rice vinegar and mix well.
- For the tofu, cut it into chunks and bake in the oven for 20 minutes with a little bit of oil.
- Plate up all the ingredients listed above and top with siracha sauce and some Abakus Foods Seaweed Crisps.
Sign up to our monthly newsletter!
Get 10% off your 1st order and monthly exclusive discounts!