Recipe: Tofish Burger with Vegan Tartar Sauce
If you love both Tofish and Burger, then this recipe is for you. Created by the talented @vegbyhayley
- Mix one cup of plain flour, smoked paprika, turmeric and pepper together.
- Add a crunched up bag of @abakusfoods Sea Salted Seaweed Crisps - you can see the beautiful flakes in the batter
- Stir together with a cup of soda water. You’re aiming for a thick pancake consistency.
- Coat tofu that has been pressed and dried, then shallow fry until golden and crispy!
- Vegan mayo
- Chopped up gherkins and capers
- Dijon mustard
- Lemon juice
Air fryer chips:
- Chop up potatoes to whatever shape you fancy
- Par boil for 10 mins
- Leave the chips to cool and dry completely
- Put some oil in a bowl with salt, pepper and some smoked paprika. Toss the chips in.
- Air fry for 30 mins on 180 C
- Crush the peas with some mint
Enjoy!! Find crunchy Seaweed Crisps here.