Recipe: Tandoori Tempeh Rainbow Rolls - GF & Vegan
January 06, 2021
Packed full of colourful veg, spicy tempeh and crunchy Seaweed Crisps, this recipe for Tandoori Tempeh Rainbow Rolls is sure to bring some sunshine to gloomy January!
RECIPE: Tandoori Tempeh Rainbow Rolls by @luke.7h
For the tempeh
- 200g tempeh
- 1 teaspoon gochunjang paste (Korean chilli paste)
- 1 teaspoon tamarind paste
- 1 teaspoon lemongrass paste
- 1 teaspoon tandoori barbecue seasoning
- 4 tbsp tamari soy sauce
- Juice of a lime
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
For the peanut sauce
- 2 tsp unsweetened peanut butter
- 1 tsp tamarind paste
- 1 tsp tamari soy sauce
- juice of 1/2 lime
- 1-2 tsp agave syrup
- Heat the oil in a pan. Cut the tempeh into stripes, add it to the pan and fry for 5-6 minutes.
- Mix the remaining tempeh ingredients together and pour into the pan.
- Stir well and let it simmer for 2-3 minutes on a low heat.
- Meanwhile, cook the noodles, drain and refresh them with cold water.
- Cut the veggies into thin stripes.
- Wet the rice paper according to the instructions on the package.
- Wrap the tempeh, veg and noodles in the rice paper. Fold the left and the right side of the paper over the filling. Roll it up.
- For the sauce, add all of the ingredients to a bowl.
- Add water little by little while stirring the sauce until you like the consistency.
- Serve with a sprinkling of Seaweed Crisps and Enjoy!
Check out @luke.7h's awesome vegan food blog here.
Buy our Seaweed Crisps here.