Recipe: Tandoori Tempeh Rainbow Rolls - GF & Vegan
Packed full of colourful veg, spicy tempeh and crunchy Seaweed Crisps, this recipe for Tandoori Tempeh Rainbow Rolls is sure to bring some sunshine to gloomy January!
RECIPE: Tandoori Tempeh Rainbow Rolls by @luke.7h
For the tempeh
- 200g tempeh
- 1 teaspoon gochunjang paste (Korean chilli paste)
- 1 teaspoon tamarind paste
- 1 teaspoon lemongrass paste
- 1 teaspoon tandoori barbecue seasoning
- 4 tbsp tamari soy sauce
- Juice of a lime
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
For the peanut sauce
- 2 tsp unsweetened peanut butter
- 1 tsp tamarind paste
- 1 tsp tamari soy sauce
- juice of 1/2 lime
- 1-2 tsp agave syrup
- Heat the oil in a pan. Cut the tempeh into stripes, add it to the pan and fry for 5-6 minutes.
- Mix the remaining tempeh ingredients together and pour into the pan.
- Stir well and let it simmer for 2-3 minutes on a low heat.
- Meanwhile, cook the noodles, drain and refresh them with cold water.
- Cut the veggies into thin stripes.
- Wet the rice paper according to the instructions on the package.
- Wrap the tempeh, veg and noodles in the rice paper. Fold the left and the right side of the paper over the filling. Roll it up.
- For the sauce, add all of the ingredients to a bowl.
- Add water little by little while stirring the sauce until you like the consistency.
- Serve with a sprinkling of Seaweed Crisps and Enjoy!
Check out @luke.7h's awesome vegan food blog here.
Buy our Seaweed Crisps here.