Recipe: Red Date Granola - Vegan, GF - By Nourishing Yas
This Tasty Granola was created by Nourishing Yas, plant-based recipe developer and a certified Health and Wellness influencer that we love. With this simple and original recipe, you can transform your breakfast!
Recipe: Red Date Granola - Vegan, GF
- Pre-heat the oven to gas mark 4 and line a large baking tray with grease proof paper.
- Add the oats, nuts, seeds and ground almonds to a large mixing bowl and stir until combined.
- Add the coconut oil to a small pan and set over a low heat and heat until melted. Once melted, add the maple syrup and cinnamon to the pan and stir gently until combined.
- Pour the coconut oil and maple mix over the dry ingredients and stir well, ensuring everything is fully coated.
- Transfer the granola to the baking tray and bake in the center of the oven for 30-45 minutes or until golden brown and fragrant. Make sure to remove from the oven to stir every 5-10 minutes, to ensure that it bakes evenly and doesn’t burn.
- Remove from the oven and leave to cool fully before stirring through the desiccated coconut, red dates and red date crisps.
- Transfer to an airtight container where it will keep for up to 6 weeks.
Nourishing Yas creates the most delicious vegan recipes, visit her website to explore.
Shop red dates - jujube fruit here!