Recipe: Easy Vegan Spring Rolls With Rice Paper - VE, GF
These colourful rice paper spring rolls created by @plantbasedfodieeee are perfect for the summer! The perfect way to treat your friends and loved ones.
- Rice paper
- Vegetables of choice, cut up as long strips (used in this recipe: red and white cabbage, pepper, carrots, avocado, spring onion, coriander)
- Abakus Seaweed Crisps, salted flavour
- tbsp peanut butter
- tbsp soy sauce
- splash of hot water
- tsp maple syrup
- tsp chilli sauce
- Wet the rice paper in warm water to soften
- Assemble your vegetables on the rice paper, adding the seaweed crisps last
- Roll your rice paper
- Optional: Gently fry your rice paper rolls in a little oil to crisp it up
Find crunchy Seaweed Crisps here.