Recipe: Dark Chocolate Bark with Red Dates- Vegan- By The Urban Canteen
This delicious and healthy dark chocolate bark was created by The Urban Canteen, a chef for 26 years. With this simple and easy recipe, you can turn your chocolate to a healthy snack.
Recipe: Dark Chocolate Bark with Red Dates- Vegan
- Melt the chocolate in a bowl above a pan of boiling water
- Once fully melted, spread over a sheet of baking parchment
- Sprinkle the rest of the ingredients over the chocolate
- Place in the fridge for 30 minutes, until set.
- Remove from fridge, slice the dark chocolate bark into desired size and enjoy!
The Urban Canteen is creating nutritious, simple and inexpensive tasty food. Visit his website to see the journey and experience.
Shop red dates - jujube fruit here.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.