Recipe: Salt & Pepper Tofu by Cooking with Supy
We all have those night's where we get in from work and the last thing we feel like doing is slaving over the stove for an hour.
Our lovely contributor, @cookingwithsupy, has got you covered with this tasty tofu that uses Abakus Foods Seaweed Crisps as the umami cherry on top!
- 300g extra firm tofu
- Salt & pepper
- Rice flour & plain flour for coating
- Serve with noodles and broccoli
- 1) Pre-heat the air fryer to 180 ° for 3 minutes.
- 2) Season tofu with salt & pepper. Keep aside
- 3) Mix equal quantities of rice flour and plain flour. Coat the tofu with this.
- 4) Spray the tofu with cooking spray & Airfry for 7 minutes at 180° C
- 5) Flip the tofu & air fry for 7 minutes at 200° C
- 6) Top with Abakus Foods Sea Salted Seaweed Crisps for that extra umami goodness
- 7) Serve with some soy ginger noodles & cooked broccoli 🥦
- 8) Enjoy! 😍