Recipe: Chili Cheeze Instant Noodles - Vegan
Upgrade your instant noodles with this chilli & cheeze recipe by @ani.insights! Perfect for the colder & cozier autumn days. INGREDIENTS :
- 1 pack instant noodles
- 1 tbsp vegan butter
- shallot & grated garlic
- chilli flakes
- 2 slices melty vegan cheese
- 10ml soy cream
- 20ml plant milk
- 1 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- 1 tbsp sriracha
- vegan protein of choice (for example served with chik’n fillet here)
- half an avocado
- abakus cheesy flavour seaweed crisps
- spring onion & sesame seeds
- Simply boil cook your ramen as the packet says while frying up some shallot & garlic in your vegan butter.
- Then combine the 2 together and mix in the rest of the sauce ingredients, mix & cover until the cheeze is completely melted.
- Serve with a vegan chik’n fillet, avocado and Abakus seaweed crisps (cheese flavour to match the dish obviously).
- The combination of these flavours work so well! Hope you enjoy!
Find Abakus Seaweed Crisps here.