Recipe: Quick & Easy Noodle Bowl - Vegan
How incredible does this colourful bowl of goodness look? Our lovely Brand Ambassador @vegannie_x created this masterpiece!
- vegan noodles of your choosing
- 1/4 vegetable stock cube
- soy sauce
- sweet chilli sauce
- 1/4 block of tofu
- any veggies you have hanging around
- some Abakus Foods seaweed crisps
- Start off by prepping your tofu, you will need to press the majority of the water out of it, then slice and cover in cornflour
- Next, heat some oil in a pan and when the oil is hot, add your tofu and fry until a light golden brown colour on both sides
- Boil your noodles with the stock cube and a little soy sauce
- When your tofu is a light golden colour, add 2 tbsp sweet chilli sauce and 2 tbsp soy sauce to the pan, then cover the tofu in this sauce
- Once your noodles are cooked, pour them into your bowl along with the water they are in
- Top with noodles, sliced veggies, the cooked tofu, a little salad and some seaweed crisps
Shop our delicious snacks here.