No-bake Sticky Mocha & Jujube Fruit Cheesecakes – Vegan
- 1 1/2 cup oats
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- 2 tbsp brown rice syrup
- Tsp coconut oil
- 1/2 cup Abakus Dried Jujube Fruits
- 1 cup cashews- soaked for 4 hours
- 2 tbsp cacao powder
- 2 tbsp brown rice syrup/honey
- 2 tbsp coconut butter
- 5 tbsp fresh brewed espresso
- 2 tbsp coconut cream
- Almond milk
- 3 tbsp fresh brewed espresso
- 2 heaped tbsp coconut cream
- 1 tbsp honey/brown rice syrup
Abakus Jujube Crisps to garnish
- To make the base for your cheesecake, add the oats into a food processor and blend for a few seconds until they're slightly more finely ground.
- Add in the remaining base ingredients and blend again so that everything is well combined and sticks together.
- Transfer this into a baking dish/container and press down to create a smooth cake base. Pop the dish into the freezer to allow the base to set whilst you make the filling.
- Drain and rinse your cashews and add them into the food processor or a high-speed blender along with the coconut butter, espresso, coconut cream, rice syrup, cacao powder and blend. Add a little almond milk to help everything mix and continue to blend this until you're left with a really smooth and creamy consistency.
- Spread this evenly over the cake base and allow the cheesecake to set in the freezer for around 4 hours.
- For your coffee cream, combine the coconut cream, sweetener and coffee together in a bowl and mix well. Slice your cake into portions and garnish with some of the Jujube Crisps and a drizzle of the cream.
Created by Charlotte Roberts
Leave a comment