Tapioca Flour, 500 g bag
Tapioca flour is flavorless, very fine and light, which makes it great for mixing into and cutting some of the heaviness of gluten-free flour mixes. Use tapioca flour on gluten-free baked goods or to thicken soups, puddings and gravies.
Weight: 500 g
RECIPE: Vegan Lemon Poppy Seed Muffins (Paleo)
2 1/2 cups almond flour
1/2 cup tapioca flour
2/3 cup coconut sugar (or white cane sugar, white sugar is not paleo)
2 teaspoons baking powder
2 tablespoons poppy seeds
1/4 cup coconut oil (melted)
1/2 cup almond milk (room temperature, or another milk sub of your choice)
1 teaspoon lemon zest
3 tablespoons lemon juice
1/2 cup powdered sugar
1 tablespoon lemon juice
Optional lemon glaze:
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar*
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 375°F/190°C and grease or line a 12 cup muffin tin with paper liners. You'll only need 9 cup greased/lined.
- Whisk together the flours, sugar, baking powder, and poppy seeds together in a large mixing bowl until well combined.
- Stir in the coconut oil, almond milk, lemon juice and zest until no lumps remain and a thick batter forms.
- Pour the batter evenly into each muffin cup about 3/4 of the way full. Place in the oven and bake for 20-22 minutes until the tops have goldened and the insides are cooked.
- Let cool in the tin for at least 10 minutes in the pan before enjoying.
The recipe was seen on www.yummly.co.uk
We hope you love these Tapioca Flour recipes above. If you also love Tapioca Flour and would like to share your recipes, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.