Pink Himalayan Salt – Fine, 1.3kg bag
Extracted from the foothills of the Himalayan mountains, pink Himalayan salt is known for its higher amount of trace minerals such as potassium, magnesium and calcium which give the salt a pink colour. These trace minerals are beneficial for the body and can help support with muscle relaxation, proper hydration and a healthy nervous system.
This pink Himalayan salt is suitable for cooking and bath soak.
Fun Facts About Pink Himalayan Salt
- Pink Himalayan salt has up to 84 other minerals and trace elements
- Pink Himalayan salt is described as one of the purest salts available
- Pink Himalayan salt just not just for cooking and bathing, but also air purification
- Cooking and salads: Put Pink Himalayan Salt in a salt grinder to add to your cooker or in your salads. Himalayan Salt on tomatoes is a popular choice. Use pink Himalayan salt just like you would with regular salt.
- Bathing: Run yourself a hot bath and add 500 gr - 1 kg of pink Himalayan salt and dissolve in the warm water. A pink Himalayan salt bath can help draw out toxins and support cleansing.
- Decoration and diffusers: Add some pink Himalayan salt crystals into your diffuser for decoration.
- Lamps: Pink Himalayan salt lamps are used for purification. The heat created from the lamps activates negative ions to cleanse the air from pollutants.
- Salt inhaler: Salt inhalers using pink Himalayan salt can have antibacterial properties to detox the lungs and sinuses.
How do you use your pink Himalayan salt? Let us know on firstname.lastname@example.org.