Garlic Flakes, 250 g bag
Garlic flakes are small, dehydrated pieces of garlic. You can use them to release garlic flavor in liquid dishes. Typical dishes in which they are used include soups, stews, sauces, meat loaves, and casseroles.
Weight: 250 g
RECIPE: Broccoli Leek Soup
- 1 tablespoon 15 ml olive oil
- 2 medium 350 grams leeks, washed & chopped
- 4 large cloves 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 large 450 grams potato, peeled and cut into cubes
- 1 large head of broccoli, roughly chopped
- 1 litre 960 ml vegetable stock
- 1 teaspoon sea salt or to taste
- 1 tablespoon 15 ml lemon juice optional
- Sprinkles of garlic flakes
- In a large cooking pot, melt the olive oil on a medium heat. When the oil is hot, add the leeks and garlic. Sauté for a couple of minutes to soften, stirring often to keep the garlic from burning.
- Add the potato, broccoli and stock. Stir and mix in the salt. Cover and let simmer for 15-20 minutes or until the potatoes and broccoli are fork tender.
- Remove the pot from the heat. Use an immersion blender to process until you reach your desired consistency. Tip: You can also transfer the soup to a traditional blender if needed. Just make sure to only blend the soup and in batches making sure not to overfill the blender open the lid of the blender carefully and away from your face as it will likely be steamy.
- Taste and season with more salt and pepper as needed and serve.
- Top with a sprinkling of garlic flakes.
The recipe was seen on www.asaucykitchen.com
We hope you love this Garlic Flakes recipe above. If you also love Garlic Flakes and would like to share your recipes, please email us on email@example.com.