Large Tapioca Pearls, 375 g bag.
Tapioca is made of pearls that give a nice texture to desserts and other foods and drinks. You can use tapioca pearls for any fruit smoothie, milkshake, drinking chocolate or any other drink you can imagine.
Tapioca pearls tend to be neutral in flavor and can be easily turned into a gel, which can be used as a thickening agent in puddings, gravies, and soups. At the same time, it can be used to add a range of different flavors to other meals, or to aid the presentation of a fancy meal.
Bring 8 cups of water to boil and pour 1 cup of tapioca pearls into the water. Pour slowly and stir for 1 min. Reduce heat to medium and cover. Cook for 15 minutes. Turn off heat and leave pot covered for 15 min. Rinse with cool water & drain.
Weight: 375 g
RECIPE: Vegan Vanilla Coconut Tapioca Pudding (Sugar-Free)
- 1 cup of any dairy free milk for soaking
- 2 cans of organic full fat coconut milk
- 2/3 cup Large Tapioca Pearls
- 1/2 cup maple syrup (or any liquid sweetener of choice)
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon (or more if desired)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract or powder
- pinch of salt
- Soak Large Tapioca Pearls in 1 cup of dairy free milk for one hour.
- Drain Large Tapioca Pearls and place all ingredients into a medium to large sauce pan.
- Over medium to high heat, bring mixture to a boil. Lower to a simmer and let cook for 25 minutes, until pearls are translucent, stirring frequently. If they are not translucent by 25 minutes, you can leave them in an extra 10.
- The Large Tapioca Pearls will start to thicken up especially once it's cooling.
- Transfer to serving bowls, jars, or ramekins and place in the fridge and let set for 20 minutes, 1 hour, or even over night.
- Before serving top with your favorite fruit or cinnamon and enjoy!
The recipe was seen on www.neuroticmommy.com
We hope you love this Large Tapioca Pearls recipe above. If you also love Large Tapioca Pearls and would like to share your recipes, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.