Recipe: The Urban Canteen's Cajun Roasted Cauliflower Stir Fry
We've been avid The Urban Canteen fangirls for a while now, but when we saw this absolute masterpiece over on their Instagram using Abakus Seaweed Crisps as a garnish we knew we had to share it with you.
If you're at a loss as to what to cook these days where the weather is not quite sure what it's doing, why not give this a go?
- 1 x cauliflower
- 1 tsp Cajun spice
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tbsp oil
- 150g fresh noodles
- 3 spring onions
- Handful of baby spinach
- Soy sauce
- Preheat your oven to 200°c.
- Cut your cauliflower into small florets.
- Place in a bowl with your spices and oil, then mix well.
- Spread them out on a roasting tray and cook for 12 minutes.
- Meanwhile spice up your spring onions.
- Now put a wok or pan onto a medium heat. Place in a drizzle of oil and place in your noodles.
- Add approximately 2 tbsp of soy sauce and mix well with the noodles. Cook for approximately 4-5 minutes until heated through.
- Place the noodles in a serving bowl, on top of some baby spinach, this will allow the spinach to start to wilt from the heat in the noodles. Sprinkle over the spring onion.
- Now remove the Cajun cauliflower from the oven, place on the noodles.
- Drizzle over a little more soy sauce, top with Abakus Seaweed Crisps and enjoy.