Recipe: Seaweed Crisps and Rice Noodle Salad Bowl - Vegan, GF
Looking for a healthy lunch that's easy to throw together? Why not try this delicious Salad Bowl with Seaweed Crisps and Rice Noodles? Inspired by @sammynicks
Recipe: Seaweed Crisp and Rice Noodle Saled Bowl - Vegan, GF
- 170g rice noodles
- 1 bag of Seaweed Crisps
- 3 or more vegetables of your choice
- Sesame seeds
For the dressing (optional)
- 1 tsp miso paste
- 1 tsp tahini
- Squeeze of lime juice
- Splash of water
- Bring a saucepan of water to the boil
- Boil the rice noodles for 3 minutes.
- Place the Rice noodles in a bowl, then add Seaweed Crisps and your desired vegetables (@sammynicks used watermelon radish, purple cabbage, and avocado).
- Sprinkle over some Sesame seeds
- For the dressing (optional), mix together all the ingredients and pour evenly over the bowl.
Shop Seaweed Crisps here.