Recipe: Seaweed Crisp Sushi Bowl - Vegan - By Ieva_Eats
This nutritious and delicious seaweed crisp sushi bowl is the perfect recipe to give a try if you're looking to add excitement to your dinners, inspired by the Vegan recipe developer @ieva_eats.
Recipe: Seaweed Crisp Sushi Bowl - Vegan
- 1 bag of Abakus Foods Seaweed Crisps
- 90g rice
- As many veggies as you desire! Suggested veggies include: edamame beans, carrot, pepper, mushrooms, sweet potato.
- Tofu; 150g suggested for 1 serving (seasoned with soy sauce, vegan sriracha mayo, pepper, rosemary, cumin, turmeric, smoked paprika and chilli flakes)
- Boil the rice
- Bake the seasoned tofu in the oven for 15 mins
- Prepare your chosen veggies
- Combine in a bowl and top with your favourite flavour of Abakus Seaweed Crisps for an extra added crunch.
This recipe was inspired by @ieva_eats who is a master at coming up with vegan recipes, head over to her instagram here to check out even more.
Shop Seaweed Crisps