Recipe: To-Fish Burger - Vegan
How delicious does this To-Fish Burger look by @theplantryfoodblog look? Perfect for a night in with friends!
- 1 block of firm tofu
- panko breadcrumbs
- lemon juice
- shredded lettuce
- 1/2 block of tofoo
- white cabbage
- vegan mayo
- Abakus Foods Seaweed Crisps
- Mix together your flour, panko breadcrumbs and Abakus Foods Seaweed Crisps and cover the tofu with the mix
- Bake crusted tofu in the oven for around 20 minutes, turning over halfway
- For the smashed edamame, mash together the edamame, lemon juice, olive oil, salt & pepper and wasabi
- Once the to-fish is cooked, assemble your burger! Add the shredded white cabbage, caper mayo, pickles, siracha and coriander
Looking to add some extra crunch to your recipes? Shop our crunchy Seaweed Crisps here.