Recipe: Hassleback Sweet Potato and Chickpea Traybake - GF & Vegan
Check out this recipe for Hassleback Sweet Potato and Chickpea Traybake, from the amazing @nourishing.amy. Vegan and GF - it's topped with our Cheesy Seaweed Crisps for an umami crunch!
RECIPE: Hassleback Sweet Potato and Chickpea Traybake with Tahini by @nourishing.amy
For the dressing
- 3 tbsp Tahini
- 1 tbsp Tamari Soy Sauce
- 1 tsp Apple Cider Vinegar or Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp Maple Syrup
- 2-3 tbsp Water
- Scrub the sweet potatoes and carrots. Slice them into strips, cutting 2/3 down to make the “hassleback” pattern. Rub with olive oil, ground cumin, salt, pepper and garlic cloves.
- Roast the veg for 30 mins at 160Fan/180*C
- Add in the drained chickpeas (pat them dry) and roast for 30-40 mins more until crisp.
- Mix together the tahini, tamari, apple cider vinegar (or lemon juice), maple syrup and water to make the tahini dressing.
- Remove the traybake from the oven and drizzle with the tahini dressing, pomegranate seeds and sprinkle over the Cheese Flavoured Seaweed Crisps.
Buy our Seaweed Crisps here.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.