Recipe: Chickpea 'Tuna' Mayo Sandwich - Vegan
Looking for a super easy, but delicious lunch? Why not try out this chickpea 'tuna' mayo sandwich created by the lovely @hazelsveganeats on Insta.
- Mash chickpeas in a bowl using a fork
- Crush up some Abakus Foods sea salted seaweed crisps and add to the chickpeas
- Finely chop your red onion and add to the bowl along with dill, salt & pepper and a dollop of your favourite vegan mayo
- Start assembling your sandwich by adding the chickpea 'tuna' mayo to the bread with some sliced cucumber
- Add some extra seaweed crisps on top and you're good to go!