Recipe: Seaweed Crunch Bread Roll - Vegan
Try this seaweed crunch bread recipe by @vegannie.x
You can follow any classic bread roll recipe as long as you make sure to top your bread with a plant milk wash and then some Abakus Seaweed Crisps
and mixed seeds!Bread ingredients:
- 500g bread flour
- 7g yeast
- 1 tsp caster sugar
- 2 tsp salt
- 300ml warm water
- 3 tbsp melted vegan butter
- plant milk
- abakus seaweed crisps
- mixed seeds
- Sieve the flour into a bowl and stir in the yeast, sugar and salt. form a well and stir in the warm water and butter, mix until a smooth dough has formed.
- Place dough into an oiled and covered bowl and leave to prove for an hour. knead the dough for 10 minutes then form into rolls, brush with plant based milk and top with a mix of Abakus Seaweed Crisps and seeds.
- Leave to prove for another hour.
- In this time preheat the oven to 220c (fan) and then bake for 12 minutes. leave to cool and serve with your meal, enjoy!
Find Abakus Seaweed Crisps here.