12 Ideas to Treat the Woman in Your Life
March 02, 2022
Are you stuck on what to do for your mum this Mother’s Day? Fear not, we’ve put together some ideas that might serve to inspire you this Mother’s Day.
Wellness Gifts to Help Mum Unwind
- Oil Diffuser: Now these beauties promote feelings of calm, helps you to relax, boosts your mood and improves clarity and focus. Using oils such as chamomile, lavender and sage in a diffuser can give you a much-needed break from the stress of the day and help you sleep.
- Gua Sha Scraping Board: Gua sha board are the new jade rollers. Using one to give yourself an at-home face massage is meant to tighten the skin and increase lymphatic drainage.
- Silk Pillowcase: We know a good night’s sleep can make us look and feel rejuvenated, but can swapping to a silk pillowcase be the secret to clearer skin and luscious locks? The silk texture is better for your skin as it provides less friction and provides a cleaner sleep surface than an ordinary pillow.
Ways to Surprise Your Mum this Mother’s Day
- Start the Day with Breakfast in Bed: Why not get the celebrations underway immediately by planning a delicious breakfast in bed? You can do some digging in the lead up to the big day, so you can stock up on her breakfast favourites. You can serve her delicious breakfast on her favourite tray and be at hand to top up her beverage of choice.
- Have a Brunch Date Together: Brunch, the perfect combination of breakfast and lunch and is the perfect way to treat your mum whilst letting her have a lie-in! Book a table in advance and surprise her with either her favourite brunch spot or one she hasn’t tried before.
- Create a Hamper of Her Favourite Things: This is a lovely way of showing your mum how much she means to you. Not only will she appreciate the time and effort that went into creating her hamper of dreams, she’ll also be touched that you remembered her favourites. You can even add in a snack bundle of our seaweed crisps and red dates for a special touch.
Ways to Make Your Wife Feel Special
- Take the Kids out for the Day: Giving your loved one some time to herself and a chance to sleep in without interruption will go down a treat! But make sure she doesn’t do all the chores whilst you’re out.
- Arrange a Family Picnic in the Garden: Make some of your loved one’s favourite sandwich combos, stock up on some healthy snacks like our seaweed crisps, which are perfect for a picnic! This is the perfect way to spend some quality time together as a family.
- Spend the Morning Making Mother’s Day Crafts with the Kids: Not only does she get something nice, but it also gives her some alone time. You can even make her breakfast in bed whilst the kids are occupied.
Treat Yourself this Mother’s Day
- Go For a Walk: There’s a good reason why vitamin D is called the ‘sunshine vitamin’, getting yourself some sunlight exposure will help increase the brain’s release of serotonin. So why not have some me time and take yourself outside on a lovely walk and grab yourself a beverage of your choice!
- Have a Candlelit Bath and Listen to Your Favourite Music: Let me guess, having children means you simply have no time to have a bath? Well fear not. Whilst your partner is taking the kids out for the day, treat yourself to that well-deserved bath and put on your favourite tunes to help you relax.
- Order a Takeaway: Yep, just do it! Give yourself a night off cooking and order your favourite takeaway. Put your feet up, stick on a bingeworthy Netflix series and make sure you leave room for some snacks!
Get your healthy snack fix here.