Delicious Banana Bread With Jujube Fruits
- 2.5 over-ripe bananas
- 100g ground almonds
- 1 cup of gluten-free flour
- 2 tbsp date nectar
- 2 tbs Soya yogurt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp coconut oil + extra for greasing
- 1 tbsp ground cinnamon •
- 40g Abakus Foods' dried jujube fruit
- 1/2 banana
- flax seeds
- chai seeds
Big thanks to GurlGoneRaw who provided the image and original recipe!
- Pre-heat the oven to 160C and grease a loaf tin with coconut oil.
- Start by cutting 1 of the bananas in half through its side for the topping and leave for later on.
- Mash the 2.5 bananas into a bowl, add the date nectar, coconut oil, soya yogurt and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the flour, ground almonds,cinnamon and baking powder.
- Add both the dry and wet ingredients together and get mixing.
- Pour half the mixture into the loaf tin and then add the dried jujube fruits on top. Pour the rest of the mixture into the loaf tin.
- For toppings Add the chai and flax seeds and then place the half banana on top
- Allow it to bake for 50-60 mins.
- Leave 30 minutes after taking it out he oven before removing from the tin.
- Best served hot!!
Leave a comment
Also in Abakus Foods Blog