Cacao And Banana Loaf With Jujube Fruits - GF, DF
- 180g ripe banana
- 3 tbsp raw cacao powder
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 60g coconut sugar
- 2 whole eggs
- 114g ground almonds
- 70g oat flour
- Handful of dried Jujube Fruits - roughly chopped
- 1/2 tsp bicarb
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- Dash of cinnamon
- Dark chocolate chips - optional
- Preheat your oven to 180c and line a loaf tin with grease proof paper.
- In a food processor, combine the coconut sugar, banana and coconut oil and cream these together.
- Crack in both of the eggs and mix again.
- Next, add in all of your dry ingredients (apart from the Jujube) and blend until everything is well combined and you’re left with a reasonably smooth batter.
- Stir through the chopped Jujube Fruits and chocolate chips if using and pour the cake mix into the lined tin.
- Bake this in the oven for around 35 minutes - or until a skewer comes out clean when pierced. Then transfer onto a wire wrack and allow to cool.
Leave a comment
Also in Abakus Foods Blog