5 Top Tips for Veganuary!
January 05, 2022
Happy Veganuary everyone!
It’s safe to say that January is one of our favourite months of the year. We wanted to give those who are embarking on their vegan journey some of our helpful tips to make Veganuary that little bit easier.
- To help make your shopping easier, most supermarkets now have a vegan & vegetarian section. You might even be lucky and find our Seaweed Crisps in some of them! Find your local stockist here.
- Most brands are getting better at labelling their products vegan, so keep an eye out for that vegan label!
- With veganism on the rise, it is highly likely you will find a great alternative to your favourite meat/dairy product. We often post vegan alternatives on our Instagram stories, so make sure you’re following us on Instagram!
- Don’t be afraid to ask questions! There are so many incredible vegan accounts on Instagram who will be able to help guide you. Some of our favourites are Vegan Food UK, Accidentally Vegan UK and the Plantboiis.
- Finally, and arguably the most important one of all is to not worry if you mess up, it happens! Nobody is perfect and all you can do is try your best.
Find our crunchy seaweed crisps here.